Wednesday, June 30, 2010
This Is Me.
I am an irony in motion. A lot of the things I say contradicts a lot of the things I do. I live a simple life, but my mind is in a whirlwind of complexity. I am judgmental. But that is just because I have learned not to settle for anything less than what I deserve. I would like to take pride in my capability of filtering out both people’s fresh and reoccurring bullshit. In the end, I still put my heart and my soul into decisions and into my resolutions. I am a walking enigma. It takes a whole lot to read what is on my mind, a never ending puzzle, a complicated maze. Even I, myself cannot quite figure out on most days. But you know what? I really do not care. This is how I am built up. This is who I am. I am unique in my own ways, in many different ways. I am not the greatest. I am not the best. And most of all, I am no where near perfect. But let me tell you this, I am the best me I could ever be. And quite frankly, that is all there is to it. This is me. Take it or leave it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment