Saturday, July 31, 2010
Her.
I love every single little crack on your face especially when you smile. The way your eyes get chinky as you smile but even though they are smaller, I notice them the most. Your cheek and cheekbones protrude and flex creating a those incredible smile lines. Your lips teeth and mouth work in perfect unison to create something unexplainable and I catch you duplicating the same exact face. I find this one of my greatest joys in this world. My heart just melts into tiny little caterpillars, blooming into butterflies as we get deeper into conversation. This happens every time I see you and it just never gets old. I can act completely like myself, yet at the same time, feel nervous. Feel jittery and unsure about my actions and words, like it was love at first sight. It’s an unbelievable feeling I tell you. You can easily lift me higher than smoke can, intoxicate me stronger than shots, and it’s the best natural high I have found. Scratch that. You are the best thing I have found. Scratch that. Blessed. But the sad thing is, we have a brother and sister relationship. It creates a barrier, kind of like the Wall of China, to what we can do. I have never kissed you. Never held your hand. But when I hug you, you give me a rush that surpasses a first kiss and intertwined fingers - combined. Yes. Your touch is that powerful. Your presence, in fact, knocks me off my feet. Cliche, only because it’s true. Yet, I cannot tell you this. Not a single word. Not a single clue. Not a single anything. But I have come up with every single way to prove to you that I love you. At least I think I do. Almost positive I do. There is no other way to describe this beauty. So as of today, 143.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment