I am tired of it. I am tired of people using me for their personal gain. Everyone wants or needs something from me. I do not need to help you even though I can. But why do I do it? Because helping people satisfies me. Nothing feels better than making someone happy or seeing someone smile for the good I have done, but what do those people do to me? They fucking take advantage and push their luck. It’s fucking ridiculous, I can only take so much bullshit, you know? Even toilets can’t take so much shit, but once it does it clogs up and overflows.
When close friends ask for help, I do not mind helping them. Hey, I am happy to be able to help them. That is just how my mind has been set. More often than not I help a friend in need. I just wish I was to be cared for too. I do not ask for much but everyone is too fucking selfish to give anything.
Whenever it is me that has troubles and I know a certain person that can help me, they make up some lame ass excuse for not being able to help. How disappointing. No one ever gives back. I give, give, give while all you people fucking do is take, take, and take some more. Well, you know what? There is nothing left for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment