Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Little Things

Ever had someone that did not give two fucks about what you did for them? For example, sharing them some food or lending them something you own. Just those little things, the tiny bit of thoughtfulness that most people take for granted. In return for your kindness they give you that, “I do not need this shit right now. You are doing the most inappropriate things during the most inappropriate times.”

If that was me, I would be thankful. Yes, I probably will not look like it at that certain time but I will be forever grateful. It may be the littlest thing, a simple hug or hello could do so much. If I do not like what you have given me, still, thank you. It is still greatly appreciated.

The little things in life. Why cannot it be appreciated by everyone? I do little things, because I know I cannot do the big ones. Yet the little things I do are not appreciated? Even though it is all that I have, and all that I could give.

I am not asking for anything in return either.

No comments:

Post a Comment