I always play that little role in everyone’s life; one of the supporting casts. I do the smallest things, the things that matter, but they are pushed away and taken for granted because majority of society has been blinded by shoes, cars, clothes and money. And it sucks but what can I do?
I have never had the lead role, but never once grumbled about it. I feel like I am better off on the sidelines. I never did mind if I was pushed around and taken advantage of. Even when I came to a resolution that I will not let anyone do so. It still feels like people are still doing it, but no matter because I tell myself, “I have done something good. I am happy to help and made someone happy then it’s an accomplishment. But when they realize all the things I have done for them and want to finally thank me, it’s not possible because I will be long gone.” One day people will, they will appreciate me, but until then, I have to endure all the ungrateful people.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment