Roses will only last a couple of weeks and that is if you leave them in water. They really only exist to be a decoration and just to look pretty. So it is like saying, “My love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance.”
A potato, however, will last forever. In fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow sprouts of roots by just leaving them in a sack. That part alone makes it a good symbol. But there is more. There are so many ways to enjoy a potato. As an example, it can be used as an energy source. That is like saying, “I have many ways in which I show my love for you.”
And potatoes may be ugly, but they are still much more amazing than a rose. And that is like saying, “It does not matter at all what you look like, I will still love you.”
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment