Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hiding under written thoughts

I find it very difficult to express my thoughts, truthfully.

It’s as if I did, I would show weakness.
It’s as if I did, everything would fall apart.
It’s as if I did, I would end up hurting people I do not intend to inflict pain upon.
It’s as if I did, I would regret it at some point.
It’s as if I did, everything would change.
It’s as if I did, everyone would be disappointed in me.

I can sit here and construct my thoughts onto this piece, because I know you would never take the time to read it. If you did, you would just shrug it off. I am sure. In a way, I am hiding behind this screen to voice out my thoughts because it is a given that I would never have the guts to tell anyone how I feel face-to-face. If it’s anger, I am not afraid to voice my opinions. If it’s my feelings towards someone, I would rather not. All these thoughts run through my mind, and the cons always seem to outweigh all possible pros. Maybe I am over-analyzing the situation, and stretching it out to such extreme measures. Maybe I should just go to you right now and put my two cents in. Thing is, do you want to hear the truth? Are you prepared for it? Or would this completely change everything and make me wish I had kept my mouth shut?

1 comment:

  1. Analyzing your thoughts and emotions in a blog post seems to come easier for you. I've read a few of your posts. You express these things here.

    ReplyDelete