Saturday, July 31, 2010

I laugh too much and cry too little. I speak my mind but hide my heart. I offer help but I never receive any in return. Not because no one reaches out, but because I am beyond amendable. I keep my composure, but I am a sinking shipwreck. I avoid conflict as much as possible but I welcome pain like child eager for their toy. I am reluctant to accept love but my love is handed on a silver platter. I believe in love but not for myself. I want to succeed but I often wonder if I would ever live to see tomorrow. I am mentally strong, but also just as weak. I never meant to hurt people but I am starting accept that it happens. I am a firm believer in karma and I know for a fact that what goes around, comes around. I am a rebel by heart but a responsible wild child, if that made any sense. I am not always prepared for the truth, because I always end up wishing I had not asked; but I ask anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment