Saturday, July 31, 2010

My impossibility

You have the ability to lift me up within the same second as you had just shoved me down into the bottomless pit of confusion. Did you know that? Be prepared, because what I am about to say will completely go against everything I have once stood for.

I want to stop talking to you, I do. Then again, I know that not having you in my life would not feel right. I do not have the strength to do so, and I do not think you would stand for it either. I sometimes doubt the durability of this friendship. The subtle things that you do underhandedly is potent. I am not sure if you know this, either. It’s kind of strange, but I know you better than I know my own best friend. At the same time, I know enough to conclude that it is impossible. Then again, when have I ever believed in the word impossibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment