Saturday, July 31, 2010
The little wrinkle on the side of your eyes that only appears when you smile welcomes me to an unparalleled universe, where music are your words because your thoughts are concealed within every verse. So with the use of our heartbeats, I will drop a couple lines in attempt to capture your mind. Maybe offer you some food for thought or some food for the soul, whichever replaces the foundation of your soles. Because you see, I want to be the infrastructure of your bones that construct your functions eternally, so I could be fixated on your mind even when you reach the ‘heaven’ly. I would like to tickle your fancy through my various forms of flattery because spitting lines and looking cute is not part of my mastery. I want to capture your attention with these words I am publishing publicly, so that you know your worth is enough to entertain and inspire society. I am a phantom that wanders aimlessly in between the tree trunks in the forest of your mind, because like the hustlers and smugglers in the streets, I am on the grind, except to find the fine line that connects your heart to mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment