Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you do not succeed, do not bother coming back.

There were times when I wanted to surrender. Exhaustion and wasted efforts seemed to overpower all signs of optimism. I admit, there are times when I am not as strong as I would like to be. There were moments when I had to give up my pride, to gain a hint of hope. You have to lose yourself, to gain a better self. You have to keep fighting. You have to stand strong. You have to keep your chin up, because darling, sunshine is from above. You will only see darkness if you keep your eyes onto the cold pavement. How could you see where you are heading if you do not look at the path ahead?

When you are the last one standing and you feel as though the entire force is now aiming at you; you cannot surrender. You must fight until the very last breath. Like the samurais, if you do not succeed, do not bother coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment