Saturday, July 31, 2010
You take my breathe away with your Razzle Dazzle ways.
I am sitting here wishing for your Cotton Candy Kisses, even thinking of your Willy Wonka whispers. I will call you my Sweetheart because you are sweeter than any Baby Ruths. You even give me cavities, because darling, you are my sweet tooth. You make the Stars Burst when you daydream, kindling shooting stars to travel down the ‘mainstream’. So instead of wishing on airplanes like ‘Hayley’, we can use the stars. Because we have the Milky Way right here in chocolate bars. You are like the sugars of Snickers and Kit-Kats because you spark me alive, and even Gummy Bears or Worms and Take Fives. I got a few Trix up my sleeve cause I am considered one of the Nerds. Rumors might travel around and get to you but fuck what you heard. Air Heads are just trying split us apart, but we are Smarties. Even Gobstoppers cannot because no one else can make my heart freeze. You take my breath away with your Razzle Dazzle ways. So can I have you Now ‘N Later until forever runs out of days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment