Dear Dreams of Mine,
You have been giving me the gift of temporary escapes for the past eighteen years of my life. Without you, I would probably be a very boring person. I cannot seem to figure out how you do it and how such a thing happens, but I do not dare question you. Thank you, for last night. I can honestly say that I learned a lot about what my subconscious has been bothered by. You are the only one who’s ever dared to bring it up. I saw her, I saw them, I fought, and I loved. All within the short eight hours. I realized that I have been lying to myself. That does not change anything though, I will continue to do so. Why? Because that is the only option I am left with. It’s nice to know that I am still left with my dreams at the end of the day. The way you take my worries and play it up in a different scenario. You reminded me that I miss the embrace of a person and that I have done it all wrong. Or have I? Maybe it’s time I shift my loving style. Then again, even if I were to change my mindset, sooner or later, it will peek out. I guess such lessons are learned and it takes time to get there.
Let’s meet again, tonight.
See you there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment