Saturday, July 31, 2010
Me, just me.
I am me. You can go halfway or hell, around the world, hell and back, I will still be me. You will never find anyone like me or somebody identical. Never. Because I chose to be him, I love being the owner of me. Every little thing that I am, that builds me as the very person that I am is without a doubt, I posses. It is mine. Certainly, I handle me. The way I dress myself, the way I laugh, the way I think the way I smile, my actions, certainly just because... I have my own dreams, my aspirations and ambitions, my illusions, my nightmares, my hopes and my fears. I own my successes and my victory, just as much as I own my failures, my downfall, my humiliation and mistakes. All are mine, certainly. No one else will ever know me well enough. No one will ever know me better than myself. Certainly, no one. And those times I would be uncertain of who I am, I will always carry on, pick up the pieces, and hopefully be determined enough to solve the puzzle and not give up. The puzzle, which is certainly my whole being. All of my feelings, all of my emotions, all of my love and my affection. My thoughts, my values, my morals. My heartaches & my heartbreaks. I own everything, everything I create, everything I control, everything, I manipulate. Me. Certainly, because I am Gino.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment